Copyright © Hannah Sewing & Knitting
Design by Dzignine
Monday 7 October 2013

Knitting in Public : Kangar, Perlis

Perlis, my hometown! 



I've be in Perlis since last Friday for the personal errands. Luckily all the things i need to do has been settled early from the expected date. Means that, i have more time for "me time" as my mom can take care of my cheeky lil girl when im not around. 

I try to connect with more crafter, especially knitter who stays in Perlis, when i posted out the status  on facebook, i thought that "hmmmmmm" but it's end up with "wahhhhhhhh" :) . I opened up 5 seats of FOC class for 2 hours. We meet up at Secret Recipe, Kangar and the session started on time at 11am which was finally ended up at 3pm babbbbeeee..(4 hours) hihihihi... you know la..once u start knit and chit chat chit chat with a cup of hot coffee, the time will definitely flew fast..and we did enjoy the time... Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time - Marthe Troly. :) ok!

In future, i really hope there's more knitter will join the 'Knitting in Public' session. Once a month...or once a week maybe...hehehehehe...

 Hannah Sewing & Knitting

#iloveknitting




0 comments:

Post a Comment